Come and enjoy the famous Moray Firth Dolphins, wildlife and stunning coastal scenery on a Moray Firth dolphin trip and marine tour, sailing 3 times daily aboard the beautiful ex Clyde class lifeboat ‘The Gemini Explorer’.
Leaving from Buckie on the beautiful Moray Firth Coast and awarded a 4 Star Tour rating from the Scottish Tourist Board, the Dolphins, various species of whale and a wide range sea birds are often spotted on our tours, the dolphins regularly seen showing off around the boat!
- Trips run all year round weather permitting.
- Embark from Buckie Harbour.
- Sail 3 times daily (weather and tides permitting).
- Comfortable indoor and outdoor viewing areas.
- Book by telephone, through the website or at the quay.
- Trips approximately 2.5 hours.
- 12 persons maximum on each trip.
Add to this the stunning Moray Firth scenery and the experience of being aboard the Gemini Explorer herself and you have the ingredients for a fabulous day out.
Moray Firth Dolphins & Other Species
Although they can’t always guarantee sightings of any species, they can always guarantee you a unique and memorable experience. Remember to bring your camera!
|Contact Name||Peter Hizzett|
|Telephone||07747 626 280|
|Website||Click To Visit|